About Pinnacle Homes
Pinnacle Homes began in January 2012 by Christian Raab. Christian developed a love for carpentry and woodworking at a young age while watching his grandfather remodel his parent’s house. At the age of 13, he received a scroll saw for Christmas. He spent hours working on wood projects for friends and family. When he was 14, his neighbor, who was a contractor, hired him to work with him in the summers. Those few summers working with him remodeling solidified in Christian’s mind that this was the business he wanted to be in. In college, Christian developed a passion for business and married his two passions: construction and business. He went on to get a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Construction emphasis. Pinnacle Homes was started a couple years later and has grown to a team of seven.
The team at Pinnacle Homes believes that we do work that matters and is comprised of individuals that make it a huge priority that you have a good experience during your project. We strive to make you comfortable and satisfied with every aspect of your remodeling project. Our team members are courteous, hard-working, and trustworthy. We work really hard at having clean cut, professionals join our team. Learn more about the Pinnacle Homes team.
Our 5 Point Promise
- Clean and safe remodel job site. We respect your property.
- 2 year warranty provided. We stand behind our work.
- Clean cut, honest and punctual team members. We will not blast radios. We will not use profanity on your jobsite. We will send you a brief bio and picture of who will be working in your home before we begin work.
- Excellent communication. We will answer the phone or call you back within hours – not days or weeks. For larger jobs, we will set up a job board for communication and questions between you and our team.
- Guaranteed price for your project. No costly surprises. We stand by our proposal.